Friday, April 6, 2012

Black Symphony

In a lonely cold night I dreamed about you. I drew a hope of us being together.
But I couldn't stop myself from thinking. Have I ever appeared in your dreams?

There's only your name in my heart.
Loving you and missing you become my favorite words,
But I couldn't keep myself from wondering.. Have you fallen for me yet?

I have sung all my sad love songs. I have whispered all my darkest sides.
I have forgotten all my dreams and longings. But why I couldn't still reach your heart?

If only you were here by my side. I would give you everything.
But still, I couldn't keep myself from wondering. Have you ever missed me?

Would you please for a moment just standing here and listen to me.
Listen to my symphony. That is the only one for you..

I have forgotten all my dreams and longing.. But I still couldn't move your heart.



~Black Symphony is a lyric that sang by Sherina Munaf, an Indonesian artist, who has beautiful voice. I love the song and the lyric. I tried to make a rough translation during my free time (to help me improve my English too! ;p).. So, enjoy! Courtesy of Sherina M~


xo xo,

KK

No comments:

Post a Comment