Monday, June 4, 2012


A Passage of Life


Three years now, and we believe we've got it made..
Life is here for good and looks will never fade.
Time is all we have.. until the day we say goodbye.

Summer came and left without warning.
Just like a whisper; it's gone by..
But I still remember how you cared for me.
And I still recall every moment of those endless summer nights.

All that I know in my life, I have learned from you.
No magic carpet, no genie, no fairytales..
That we won't go down without a fight.
Our voices are strong.. our future is bright.

Just when I believe I couldn't ever want for more..
This ever changing world push me,
Through another door,
To a life next to my dream.

We don't know this game is never over.
'Til the cards have all been played,
And in our own we will walk by..
A passage of life.


*A poem given to me by a friend of mine from his high school year book*


xoxo,

KK

No comments:

Post a Comment