Thursday, June 28, 2012



Dear my beloved friends,
I used to be hesitated,
to say that you were the ones who understand me
but, now I know that you are.

Dear friends,
We might have our separate ways,
our own way to solve problems.
Today, perhaps we cannot talk often like we used to be
We cannot see each other
and share every little secrets everyday.
But we know for sure that deep down..
friendship is not just another word that easily spoken and forgotten by time

Dear friends,
As long as you still believe that we will forever be friends,
nothing's gonna break this friendship.
I just want to let you know that I'm so grateful,
to have friends like you.

**dedicated to my BFsF who have been there for me during my rough and tough times:: Mee, See, & ilL


Xoxo,


KK

No comments:

Post a Comment